Wednesday, May 7, 2008

done

okay i'm pretty much done with backgrounds. I just have to fill in some little things in the last one and I can start animating. I've already begun my rotoscoping and am halfway through. So I think i'm making good progress with some and should be making better progress with others but overall i think I'm doing okay. I have 6 backgrounds overall, I'm sure I'll realize I need a few more when I start animating but those most likely won't be a big deal.


Research
Visuals -done


Develop
Background
Sketch -done


Background
Color -done


Background
Film Shoot -done


Live Action
Reference
Research -done


Gather
Sound - done


Import
Sound -done


File Set Up

Animate
Rough
Drawings

Clean
Rough
Drawings -done

Color -done

Cleanup
Drawings





done

No comments: