Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Background time

I was doing my background yesterday in flash when I realized halfway through It would look better and more consistent in the line tool and in black and white. So I deleted the color background done in the brush tool and restarted it in the line tool and made it black and white. It does look better and took me about 45 mins to an hour to do, I'm almost done I just have to fill in nightstand and the floor. I think thats pretty good considering the detail and everything and all the lines being manipulated line tool. I'm pretty happy with it overall. This is the opening over the first scene. I'm going to put the husband and the other woman in the bed. The main animations will be him smoking a cigarette and her cuddling up to him. I also want to animate the smoke. I haven't gotten too animating yet so I'm not quite sure how to estimate how long it will take but I should know by today.

Considering this background took me about an hour, and I have 5 other backgrounds, if I to do backgrounds a day I'll have all my backgrounds done in about 3 days, but I also have to add in time that I need to devote to other classes especially since I'm taking 3 studios this quarter I'm going to round my background time off to about a week.





deni

No comments: