Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My name is Deni, I'm a junior at scad double majoring in animation and sequential art. Currently I'm taking Digital Cell Animation, Materials and Techniques, and 3-D design. I'm taking 3-D design late because I don't like it but I can't put it off anymore. My favorite meal is Kevarma Kepa and I like Hot dog too. My favorite band is She Wants Revenge, favorite game is Guilty Gear, my favorite drink is blueberry frappuccino, my favorite animation character would be Toki from Metalocalypse. I like reading but don't do it as much as I should. My favorite T.V. show is Escape so Chimp Eden right now. My favorite animated movie is Shin Angyo Onshi that would be my favorite anime movie too. My favorite movie of all time is between The Dreamers and A ma Souer. My favorite director is Bernardo Bertolucci. I admire my father the most but second would be Hayao Miyazaki.

deni

No comments: